Monday, March 12, 2007

Seeing is Believing - UFO Sighting Mar 11, 2007


Last night I took a walk in the neighborhood, and noticed the clouds appeared in strange shape: like dark grey smokes. I got a feeling that something unusual would happen. Around 8pm I was walking towards north in a large open field, suddenly this around translucent green object appeared in between the clouds, as big as the size of a full moon. It moved and jumped toward east at high speed while flashing, and then disappeared. The whole experience took only 3-5 seconds. Being a UFO believer, I was totally overwhemled with the sight. Wish I could take video!

In this case, SEEING is BELIEVING :) also the title of Peter Jenning's 2-hr special show on UFOs (http://www.crystalinks.com/ufos2005.html). Man's curiosity and passion for the unkown will never die!

4 comments:

ptbkr said...

are u sure it is not one of your friend from the office?

ptbkr said...

Xenia... this is a really bizzare story. I always dismissed UFO stories but this is the first time
I heard it directly from a friend. This is just as bizzare as a story of my high school friend who said that she can see ghosts walking around, like a sixth sense. ergh.. what's that sound... it feels a little eerie right now... aghhhhhh I didn't get a chance to talk to you today but I will tomorrow.

XENIA said...

ask Cissy!

XENIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.