Friday, June 1, 2007

All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from My Cat

We stayed at Cat Nap Inn, a cat-themed cabin, during the Great Smoky Mountains trip. A picture in the bathroom titled All I Need to Know About Life I Learned from My Cat caught my eye - that also explains my obsession with Garfield :P


Life is hard and then you nap.

Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours

Variety is the spice of life: One day ignore people, the next day
annoy them, and play with them when they're busy.

Climb your way to the top -- that's why the drapes are there.

Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone's face.

Make your mark in the world -- or at least spray in each corner.

When you go out into the world, always remember, being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.

Another funny wall art says:

A BALANCED DIET IS A COOKIE IN EACH HAND :)

No comments: