Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blade Runner 25 Years

Blade Runner final cut will be in Drexel early next year. Made 25 years ago, Blade Runner remains my all-time favorite sci-fi because of its imagination on future city and architecture, prevision on environmental problem and globalization, reflections on life and humanity and extraordinary cinematography.

I've watched both original version and director's cut on DVD. After searching online, I found that the final cut is very similar to the director's cut. Ridley Scott didn't have full control of the so-called director's cut, so this final cut is said to be the real director's cut. I wonder if there will be another version in 10 years. Anyway I'm tempted to watch this masterpiece on big screen for a better sight and sound experience.



Blade Runner Final Cut trailer

No comments: